odd timing of SD and trips...

• Thread starter Thread starter imported_ephman
  • Start date Start date
I

imported_ephman

hi,

ok a few things have happened over the past week, as in a few trips planned and it's really messing up my hst schedule till the end of november. typically i do a 15,15,10,10,5,5,5,5 cycle. and i'm one workout away from SD'ing. to make things simple about the mess of dates i just have a couple situational questions.

i could extend my 5's a week (just finished 2 weeks of 5rm's with dropsets), or i could do that extention with 3's? what would you do for this next week?

now after that i can SD for 14 days, since i won't be around any gyms anyways... YIPEEE!!! then i'll have 4 weeks where i can lift until i'm away again for about 3 weeks with no gyms (a super long SD)? so how would you structure that 4 weeks? i was thinking cutting the 15's, and just doing 10,10,5,5? but there might be a better way to doing those 4 weeks and that's why i'm asking.

thanks for the bandwidth,
ephman

Try using the 3s. You must be bored of the 5s by now anyway right.

For those 4 weeks you could try a single factor routine, or 5x5 dual factor to pick up some more strength.

Just a thought,

Joe G

you dont say if your doing a 3 awk routine or more...
i am in the same situation i do three a week btw...what i am going to do is a 8 week cycle 3 a wk sd..then i have 5 wks i am going to do my normal 15 15 10 10 5 5 5 5 but i am going to train 6 days, a wk so my 15s will take 1 wk and so on..hope this helps you good luck :D

hi,

thanks for the advice. i do train 3 times a week, actually every other day, with cardio on non-lifting days. i think that 5x5 is a great idea, might go that route.

thanks for the bandwidth,
ephman

Back