ok to skip a day?

ok, I posted a thread about sore training but today (wednesday) I feel like i'm too sore to workout at my best. Would it be ok to do my second and third HST sessions Thursday and saturday instead of wednesday and friday? Or will this mess things up somehow? Or is it better if I just workout today?
regards

after reading a few threads to that link you gave me I decided to just go ahead and workout. So glad I did, todays workout was great, I just loved it, felt real good!

cheers

Hell

It looks like I am about to push the envelope here.

I was diagnosed with bronchitis on Tuesday and Dr. told me to lay off the weights for a week.
sad.gif

Dang, I said, I was just going to start my week of negatives  :mad:

Well, Dr. feels I can pick up where I left off, and I will but on the caution side, will first get a feel for it.

How about some opinions, you guys?  
butbut.gif

Fausto,

It seems we are on the same boat. I am near the end of my second week of 5's, but maybe I'll have to stop for a week (not a medical problem though) and then resume. Since the week off will effectively be a short SD, I was thinking or repeating the second week of 5's (normal load progression) and then go on with negatives. Maybe that would be beneficial for you too, as you will not have to go into the heavy stuff immediately, but rather take an extra week in order to get back to where you were before the break (sort of zig-zagging a bit to compensate for the week off). Just some thoughts.

9 to 5

Is this telepathy or what? :D

I am thinking of doing just that, as I would have started 1st week of negs.

And those will burn me out too quick,
laugh.gif
specially after being so weak, going in and re-doing the last week of 5's and extending the cycle, thus as you say zigzagging on purpose!
butbut.gif

What I'll do is maybe start a thread with this mini-experiment and post my thoughts and afterthoughts. :confused:

Back