OT- how can anyone believe Bonds?

• Thread starter Thread starter imported_frivolousz21
  • Start date Start date
I

imported_frivolousz21

I read that his max weight was only 228. He is 6 foot 2" there is no way he only got to 228...he had to push 250 at his peak.

and no man age 35 to 39..can put on 40 to 50 lbs of lean mass and maintain it and play ball for 6 months..and recover that fast.

I just dont get it.

Remember President Clinton did not have sex with that lady either......
laugh.gif

People who did it......Guilty as charged!!!

1) O.J. Did it....the juice will kill you.

2) Michael Jackson...come on do I need to say more.

3) Robert Blake...the gun was just a coincidence???

4) Barry Bonds, Sammy Sossa, and yes Mark Maguire....Jose Canseco told many lies...but he was right own with the Steroid Report.

As if Barry Bonds needed a bigger head!

Seriously, I read where he grew 2 hat sizes. That's got to HGH.

he he he, I wish I could grow the "other" head by 2 sizes..... at least.....

yes, he must have been into the juice..... giants is my team (I studied in SF) and he was a greek God for me... but now, I want him to retire before reaching Baby Ruth.

He needs 11 homers I believe to pass Babe Ruth.. it's a done deal.

As long as he doesn't pass Hank Aaron... or get into the Hall of Fame
mad.gif

Personally, I think they've all juiced.  It's a shame that in pursuit of excellence, some will resort to such schemes.  Babe's and Hank's records should remain and any of these guys that bests them should have their record marked with an asterisk.

On a related note, there should be a separate Olympics for juicers.  We'll have the regular "clean" Olympics, where the athletes are thoroughly tested and if found using, disqualified.  But another set of games for the juicers.  We can watch someone run a 7 second 100 meters then their head explode at the finish line.  (Okay, a bit cynical, I know!)

Or just stop caring whether someone is on steroids or not, seeing as how it should be a personal decision (for adults, anyway) rather than something dictated by law. Besides, no matter how much testing you do, someone will find a new designer steroid to get past the testing, or some other method to fool the tests. It's basically fruitless. And that's not even mentioning other things, like HGH which are pretty much impossible to test for. Other performance enhancing agents besides steroids may come out in the future, like mytostatin inhibitors and who knows what else.

I only care about steroid use when it is involved with sports. It isn't against the law, but it's against MLB rules and makes the playing field unfair.

yes..roids in body building is fine.

exp since roids have pretty much been here since the beggning of competition.

but sports are diff.

we all know what talents of yesteryear would of done if they had what we have today.

unless they want to have a modern and pre-modern era..then they have to ban them

Back