Our favorite 60 year old

colby2152

It's been 12 days since O&G has said "adios". I wonder if he still looks at these boards, but I didn't get a chance to say it, but I hope he comes back soon! His input was one of the biggest for me when starting HST, and I hope it's just a deconditioning of the forum that he needed.

Anyone talk to him since then? I don't expect the 60-year old man to run away from such a great forum like this, especially where tons of people listen to him!
butbut.gif

-Colby

P.S. - Dan, sorry if I am "dragging this on", but I wanted to throw my voice out and see if he is coming back

I seriously doubt that someone of his age and maturity would be "chased" away because of one post. I suspect other issues at work.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (colby2152 @ Aug. 09 2005,11:39)]P.S. - Dan, sorry if I am "dragging this on", but I wanted to throw my voice out and see if he is coming back
I guess my closing of the thread gave the wrong idea, it's not that I don't anyone to speak about or to O&G, he's still well respected in my book. I could just see another argument coming on between a couple other posters and didn't think that the bickering needed to continue, that's all.

If anyone hears from him wish him well from me also.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]If anyone hears from him wish him well from me also.

And from me as well. Sheesh- with O&G gone, I'm probably just about the oldest guy in here (55). Let's hope his absence isn't permanent- I learned a lot from the ol' guy!

Actually I just noticed he responded today to a poll question I have on my forum, so I can say he's at least around and kicking.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Actually I just noticed he responded today to a poll question I have on my forum, so I can say he's at least around and kicking.

Yeah, he did say that the only sites & forums he visits are this one and yours.

If anybody wants to talk to him anytime soon, I'm guessing you'll have to sign up at Dan's forum. You won't regret being there! The stuff there are pretty techie, but worth it if like me you are more interested in the science than getting a huge monstrous physique (don't get me wrong, i also want to be huge, but I honestly love the science parts much much better).

This is not a paid advertisement by Dan (DKM) for www.hypertrophy-research.com  
laugh.gif

Back