Pic is up

Joe.Muscle

Well I got the nerve to put up a new pic. Not sure how the gains have come? My main focus this past year was to increase my chest and most importantly bring up my abs. Well as you can see the abs are a long way from being there. Not really sure if its genetics or what, I cut down to 9% last summer and still not that defined.

Anyway take a look and give me some honest feedback.

The middle pic is me last summer right before my cutting cycle I was about 190 to 192 pounds. Then the first pic is me about about 182 or so I actually got down to 175 but didn't take pics. I looked more defined when I did however still no abs. So for past 8 months I have hit the abs hard 4 to 5 sets 3 or 4 times a week heavy with weighted crunches.

The last pic is me currently takeng yesterday. I am weighing about 187 or 188 now. According to bodyfat callipers I am around 12.5%.

Any advice guys?

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/s_p8_007/album?.dir=4987

hmmm........ I don't know..... the pic after cutting, I doubt bf% is 9%-10%, because of the lack of vascularity in your arms, it is very weird...perhaps you are there like 13% or so.... I don't think it is the exercises, it has to do with nutrition.... in theory even if you don't do abs the 6-pack should be clear below 10%..... perhaps it would be good to cross check your bf% by other means, like at a gym, different caliper, etc.

Back