Pimp My HST - HUH?

HJock

I've just read through about a 3rd of "Pimp My HST". Has anyone else experienced a great deal of confusion reading this?

I don't suppose you could be more specific in terms of what is confusing you?
tounge.gif

Hjock

How long have you practiced weight lifting?

Pimp my HST is not exactly a book for begginers, although I might be slightly off track.

If you've been in the weight lifting game for a while you would have recognized many of the terms discussed there.

It is not a book that any of us would recommend for someone who is starting as it discusses fairly advanced techniques for overcoming plateus.

But as Mickey says what exactly is confusing you that we may take the time to clarify it?
biggrin.gif

"Pimp My HST" is essentially just one man's opinion, not necessarily the ultimate truth. Of course, that is just MY opinion. :-) I seriously question whether Vicious (the writer) would come to the same conclusions today.

HJock ,

Jules discussed some useful techniques in his Pimp My HST article. I can't remember finding it very confusing but I do remember thinking that a diagram or chart here and there would have been very helpful in understanding certain sections.

Which bits are confusing to you?

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Jules discussed some useful techniques in his Pimp My HST article. I can't remember finding it very confusing but I do remember thinking that a diagram or chart here and there would have been very helpful in understanding certain sections.</div>

I Totally agree, although he did not seem to mind very much one &quot;chipping in&quot; and adding stuff as the book he created is free, maybe we should get hold of him. PM me I think I got his e-mail!
biggrin.gif

Sorry guys, I've been real busy the last few days. When I get a minute the next few days, I'll post more specifics about my question.

Thanks for chipping in so far!

Back