Planning 2nd cycle...

suprarob

Any suggestions? I want to cut up a bit because I really gained some decent muscle and a gut. So is there a middle ground between cut and bulk???
Thanks,Rob.

middle ground btw bulk and cut is..........maintenance!

seriously it all comes down to what you really mean by "cut up a bit".
cut a little fat/wgt and then get back to the bulking?
cut fat slowly trying to keep most/all your muscle?
power cut for beach season?
appearance or bf% goal?

My suggestion, cut to maintenance, add cardio on off days, keep lifting as heavy as you can to maintain mass!

<div>
(bluejacket @ May 16 2007,23:54)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">middle ground btw bulk and cut is..........maintenance!

seriously it all comes down to what you really mean by &quot;cut up a bit&quot;.
cut a little fat/wgt and then get back to the bulking?
cut fat slowly trying to keep most/all your muscle?
power cut for beach season?
appearance or bf% goal?</div>
I haven't been ripped since I was 18. I would love to cut up for the beach this year!
Thanks,Rob.

PS:Fausto-that sounds good!

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I haven't been ripped since I was 18. I would love to cut up for the beach this year!
Thanks,Rob.</div>

I know I will sound like a broken record, but I'll repeat myself, nonetheless. There is no easy way to get shredded...but...you can make life easier on yourself if you go to your local gym and get some hard data so you know where you're starting from, and measure every month or two to ensure the progress is going in the right direction.

It's very hard to design a diet plan without having body specific information. Sure, you can base a cutting diet on the fact you weigh 180 pounds, for example, and go from there....but it will be much more efficient if you have your bf/lbm to work from. Knowing these numbers also helps determine how much/how often you need cardio.

Unforutunately, the time to start cutting for the beach was back in February, but perhaps a late July unveiling might be in the cards!
smile.gif

Good luck, and remember, a failure to plan is a plan to fail!

Back