Pull Ups
Dips
Weighted Push Ups
Military Press
BB Arm Curl
BB Skull Krushers
Single Leg, Standing Calf Raise
DB Shrug

When get into the negatives (a week away) these exercises seem doable.

Squats, by halving the weight, and switching to single leg squats. Down on one leg, up on two.

Pull Ups by just going up on steps each time

Dips by using legs to go up.

Push ups by going up on knees, down like normal

Military press by going one arm at a time, use the other to assist the up motion.

Calf Raise by using both legs to go up.

Shrugs, not sure, but I'm thinking pick the weight up off a bench in the "up" shrug position and lower it back down to the bench. This would be like adding sets of "mini-squats" though.

What about Curls, krushers and DL's? Any way without a spotter? I guess the curls could switch to DB curls, and just use the other arm to assist on the up motion.

I have no problem with continuing the 5's for those exercises. But if you can think of a way to do negs, I'm all ears!

Looking good! When I do shrugs, I do them the way you suggested and have found it works great. However, I don't usually use a barbell - rather a bench press machine that lets you throw on plates. That let's me gives me a gap between where my hands grip the bar.

For your biceps/triceps, do you have access to machines? That's what I usually use, preacher curl style. Heavy enough to lift 1-2 times then two hands up one hand down for the remaining reps... Good luck! Negatives are great...

Back