Program questions

CONAN21

Hi everyone

I have a couple questions about the HST program.

when i read the article on it, it said

• Sets will be limited to 1-2 per exercise. There is no problem with a single set per body part as long as it is a maximum effort and/or the rep tempo and form is strictly controlled or the weight is extremely heavy preventing further sets.

does this mean that when you are using the lighter weights concentrate on using a a lil bit slower tempo and feeling the muscle work when using light weights instead of just blasting the weights up. and then obviously powering the weight up when you are moving top numbers? kind of got confused about using max effort when this program using light weights in the beginning.

also, would it be OK to set this program up into a 2 way split and work out 6 days a week?

Are there advanced bodybuilders using this system? I've heard good gains on this program from other message boards but never have seen any pictures to go along with the claims.

will be exciting to give this program a try.

Yes, adjust tempo in the lighter weights if need be.

Yes, you can split and go 6X/week.

Yes, there are advanced Body Builders using this program. Do a search on this site for members Biz, Blade and Boris. You should find some pics.

Back