Replacing squats SLDL with Deadlift,leg press,leg curl?

matt5892

I completed my first cycle and I was wondering would it be ok if I replaced squats and stiff-leg deadlifts by doing deadlifts, leg press, and leg curl? Also contemplating using 2 separate sets of exercises and having an A-B-A and B-A-B routine.

Any tips? Would like to stay away from the A.B.A routine since it seems like it just gets complicated

If I had to choose between SLDL + Squats or Deadlifts I would go with the Deadlifts plus the Presses and Curls. Depending on your body mechanics you could also try doing your Deadlifts Sumo Style as that tends to spread the work out more to your Hamstrings and Glutes than conventional Deadlifts, however some people are just built better of conventional style.

If I had to choose between SLDL + Squats or Deadlifts I would go with the Deadlifts plus the Presses and Curls. Depending on your body mechanics you could also try doing your Deadlifts Sumo Style as that tends to spread the work out more to your Hamstrings and Glutes than conventional Deadlifts, however some people are just built better of conventional style.

I was thinking about just doing an A-B routine setup despite my original post in which I do Deadlift, Leg press, and leg curls in one workout, and squat and SLDL the other workout. (Of course along with my other exercises)

Back