returning memeber with questions

xxfunguy007xx

Hi guys,

I m just a newbie returning back to hypertrophy plan...first I wanted to ask where the stickys are at for HST.

second I wanted to ask about a problem with HST. when I was on HST, I found development of strength was hard to cultivate...which leads to my question does strength cause increase in muscle? thanks

The "Simplify and Win" thread is a good starter. This site isn't set up exactly like all others, so you basically put down your goals, stats, and questions and the guys will answer you or link you to the articles. It's a good idea to go to the home page and read all the articles before asking anything.
You can have strength and not size (Slapshot), but rarely size and not strength (Joe Muscle ... JK!). If you didn't get stronger on HST, you weren't doing it right, period. There are other ways to gain strength, even with HST, and we have an SST (Strength-Specific Training) forum here to help you.
I'd bet a c-note that you weren't gaining size either, and you weren't eating enough. That's the case about 98% of the time. You should be getting bigger and stronger together on HST.

Back