Review and what to do next

armsbrah

So I just finished my first cycle of HST and I have to say it was amazing. Started at 185 and went up to 193 at my peak. Strength was through the roof also now I'm on a cut and getting down to 183 about and my strength is still there, but I wanted to know, after I'm done my 8 weeks cycle what program should I run and how long should I wait before I start another HST cycle ?

Also, how do I figure out my weights in my next cycle ? Do I just calculate my new 5 RM's ? Or use the existing RM's and add weight to them ?

Thanks guys !

Use the same programme as previously if its worked well för you. You want to wait between 9 and 14 days ideally. I sd'd 9 days after my first cycle and 11 days after the next.

Ideally, again, you should calculate new RM's before you SD. Ive just increased them a little and its worked fine for me.

BEFORE you SD you should find your new 5 RMs. You can test for 10s and 15s too if you want, but 5s are the important ones. Once you have new 5s, you can just use a calculator online to estimate your new 10 and 15 RMs. But make sure you find new 5s prior to SD.

Back