Setting up HST workout

GeorgiaDawg

Hey, I'm new to the forums and to HST training. I'm 18 years old and have been working out for 4 years, but I haven't ever been really serious about it until recently. I've been less then pleased with routines I have done in the past. My goal is to gain size, not necissarily freakish strength. While googling "hypertrophy" I came across this site and noticed many people seem to of had alot of success with this particular type "body building" I guess you could say. Anyway, I've read through a few things and forgive my ignorance but I am a little confused about setting myself up and workout and was wondering if someone would be kind enough to talk to me via msn messenger to help me set up my workout.

Do I simply go by the routine set up here?

What exactly do I need to know in order to set up my workout? Just my 15,10,5,and 2 rep max for each exercise?

How exactly does the workout work? Does it change every 2 weeks or is the workouts the same just increase in weight every time? I apologize for all the ignorant questions I just really don't feel like reading though multiple pages.

biggrin.gif
See my response to Cova, in my thread HST and iso's.

Keep it simple and follow my advice I gave Cova.

Back