Squats or deadlifts

IF you had to choose to do one workout, between the two, which would it be. For HST is it wise to do both? Which one promotes more testostrone and boost growth hormones for overall body?

Hey :)

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]IF you had to choose to do one workout, between the two, which would it be. For HST is it wise to do both? Which one promotes more testostrone and boost growth hormones for overall body?

Doing both DL and squats in one workout will kill you. If you do them both in a cycle, alternating them is a good idea.

Which one is better? I don't know about exactly which one "promotes more testostrone and boost growth hormones" (AAS? :) ) , but if you can only do one, I am more inclined to go with deadlifts simply because they will most probably be your heaviest lift.

Regards,
-JV

Yeah, I asked a while ago which between the two would promote the most growth (though I don't know where the link is)... most people said deadlifts. I would have to agree, I feel that I'm getting alot out of my deadlifts right now.

Depends on what your weak points are, your body type (relative limb lengths) and technique. If you have to choose one, I'd say choose the one that makes you sore in your weak areas. For instance, Squats hit my hamstrings more than deadlifts.

Back