Stallone on Steroids

Spyke

Just came across this on the Stallone website. It is his answer to a question from a reporter who asked if he had ever used roids. I found it pretty funny
laugh.gif

: In 1987, when I was making Rambo III, I used to take an amino acid that's nearly as strong as steroids. It's about 15 times more powerful than the typical amino acid, but give none of the raw rage - the anger - that comes with steroids. All steroids do is make you a cumbersome, apelike goon.

I heard off someone he was natural, cant remember when, but he looked a bit too ripped in some of the rocky films and in his contender he looked like an old guy that went on the steds to bulk up super quick.

I imagine he'll do the same for the new rocky. I get sick of hearing about these film stars that pile on 'several stone of muscle' for a film part, as if you can do that naturally!!!

Well think about it. If you were in his position and you had access to whatever, you'd do it too. When your career pretty much depends on your appearance, you do what you have to.

I have never done the juice, only b/c of personal reasons and you dont keep all of the gains. Not to mention it illegal.

However you put 20 million in front of me and well lets just say HST Volume per routine would increase drastically...hehe.
biggrin.gif

Suppose so.

They should just hire me though, i'm a short arse that goes the gym and can't act!!!

<div>
(Totentanz @ Apr. 02 2006,14:02)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Well think about it.  If you were in his position and you had access to whatever, you'd do it too.  When your career pretty much depends on your appearance, you do what you have to.</div>
There is no doubt that I would do the same. I am sure his cycles are put together by an MD and they keep a close eye on him. Thats one of the perks of being a multi-millionaire.

I dont know about you guys, but I'm going down to GNC to grab some of the Aminos that he takes. 15 times stronger, I'll be HUGE!!!!!!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

I always thot that if I was rich, I'd have a personal BB-trained COOK to make all my meals for me, and use the same supps I occasionally do...creatine, glutamine, Protein powder...but the buy the best available. That alone would make all the difference I'd need.
God, I hate to cook. Or measure. Or weigh. Or pay attention. But dang, do I like to EAT!

Stallone:
In 1987, when I was making Rambo III, I used to take an amino acid that's nearly as strong as steroids. It's about 15 times more powerful than the typical amino acid, but give none of the raw rage - the anger - that comes with steroids. All steroids do is make you a cumbersome, apelike goon.

A cumbersome, apelike goon...Wasn't that pretty much Rambo?

i think stallone was natural for a while but soon realised that to make big gains he had to juice,cumbersome and apelike a very uneducated remark from such a smart guy.

Ofcourse he was! Anyway he even admitted it later on, does'nt seem to bother him speaking about it now.

Ofcourse he was! Anyway he even admitted it later on, does'nt seem to bother him speaking about it now.

An aminoacid 15 times more powerful than other amino acids.... ha ha ha...... I wonder why EAS or twinlab or prolab, etc. , etc. have not run into it or marketed, they would be bigger than microsoft and exxon together..... so, 15 times..... f*** unbelievable he can say that as if nothing..... well, we might be the ones wrong, perhaps he is right, though I doubt it

Back