Starting to get sick

deli_conker

My daughter brought home a nice little bug at the beginning of this week and I'm starting to feel it. Little bit sore in the throat, thick green snot, and a little weak/sore (not DOMS). I started feeling this on Tuesday and immediately upped my vitamins and started taking airborne with increased fluid intake as well. I'm hoping this kicks it out before it has a chance to fully "infect". In the meantime, I plan on continuing my cycle (currently near the end of the 10's).

My question is what do you guys do when you get sick? I know the answer really depends on how sick you get, but I'm curious to know what everybody feels on the subject.

if its a cold carry on..if its flu stop take an early sd
biggrin.gif

Depends on how bad I feel. If I feel real crappy then I will just take a day or two off and maybe repeat one previous workout before moving on.

Like Faz said though, if it's the flu or anything with a fever then I definitely don't work out.

Keystone

regardless, take a few days off and let your body do its work to clear it up.
a sniffle can become a full blown problem if your body is weakened by heavey weights.

I get sick a lot.. it's given I will get really sick once every cycle, and I have either stopped for a full week for several days... just continued on when I felt better.

Back