Thank You

colby2152

First of all, thanks goes to Bryan and all his work to develop the principals of Hypertrophy-Specific Training. I was addicted to it since the day I began.

Thank you to everyone in this forum. It's amazing how much I learned about exercises, routines, diet, muscle physiology, customization, and everything else in between. All of my knowledge should be credited to those who were there before me such as Dan, Fausto, Totentanz, Old&Grey, Jester, and everyone else who helped me when I first joined.

Ehh... what's all this for? To be honest.. well with all the new people coming to this forum, and a bunch of them whom I find myself helping, I feel I am at that point where I have a good general knowledge of the HST principals. I am now thankful that I get to help others.

God let HST spread.

-Colby

tounge.gif

Colby

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]All of my knowledge should be credited to those who were there before me such as Dan, Fausto, Totentanz, Old&Grey, Jester, and everyone else who helped me when I first joined.

I too am amazed at how much I learned since I joined this site, a million thanks to Bryan, Dan, Blade, Micmic, Navigator, Aaron, Kate, O&G (wish he'd came back darn it), JV (even though he joined recently he knows his stuff) and all the other experts if I missed any- must have since there are so many knowledgeable guys here
worship.gif

It is great to know that I was involved in helping people, I suppose that is why I still have not changed my signature which very much means the whole thing in there!

Kudus to you Colby!
thumbs-up.gif

HST will spread and I foresee in a major, major way, I have plans myself to do some of the spreading
butbut.gif

Back