Time for S.D.?

RUSS

I've had a very favorable first cycle of HST everything was in fact near perfect till the weeks of negatives ;when events( travel, moving, catching a cold,ect.)seemed to conspire against a perfect ending of the cycle. I fought fate as much as possible but W/O's have been sometimes only twice a week during negatives.I've made noticeable strength and size gains and am getting some physical signals (joint pains, longer lasting soreness)that tell me I'm either near cycle end or not maintaining enuff frequency to honestly call it HST at this point.
My gut tells me to just stop now SD and begin anew .Do the more veteran members concur with this or is there something to be gained in dragging out whats been a sporadic 2 weeks of negatives with the intent of getting the negatives "back on track" in terms of frequency.Help?
smile.gif

No you are right.

SD...if your body and joints are telling you this then you are wise and already ahead of the game by being able to realize this.

Go take a nap for 14 days and then come back and train....good luck!
biggrin.gif

Right, do as Joe said. No point in risking an injury after an already successful cycle. Take some time off to recuperate and heal and then start a new cycle.

HST won't work without it. So like the others have said, and you have already indicated knowing...it's time.

Back