trainers in sydney australia

jose-carlos

does anyone know of anyone hst trainer in Sydney Australia. Your assistance would be appreciate it. I am finding it very difficult how to create a program.
Jose Carlos

Hey Jose, don't despair! All the info you need to set up a great program is right here on this site. Check out the FAQs and the 'Simplify and Win' link below. That should be plenty to get you started.

After going through all that, I am certain that answers to any questions you have will be forthcoming from all the helpful folks here.

Jose

As lOl puts it, its all here, seems like you're Portuguese, if you speak the lingo and that makes it easier then be my guest!
wink.gif

There sia member calling himself Keebler elf, he's Australian (and there are others), but I haven't heard from him for a long time!

mate i am an aussie, not in sydney though, my commiserations for having to live there, but all you need as the boys pointed out above is on the site.

find the vanilla programme and start from there is my advice

I am sorry that you have to partake in the experiment that is known as Sydney. Nice for a visit, wouldnt want to be there too long.

But at least like girls are on the beaches early in the a.m.

Makes a nice spectator sport.

Having a trainer may help in learning some exercise techniques, but it is not required.

Hold-on, Fausto's coming to live in Australia; well that little island near it. (Kiwi's & Aussies are the same thing - aren't they?)  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<div>
(the_dark_master @ Sep. 25 2007,07:05)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">(Kiwi's &amp; Aussies are the same thing - aren't they?)</div>
Yeah, but the Kiwi's and the Aussies don't think so...
biggrin.gif

<div>
(the_dark_master @ Sep. 25 2007,07:05)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Hold-on, Fausto's coming to live in Australia; well that little island near it. (Kiwi's &amp; Aussies are the same thing - aren't they?)  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
</div>
tdm that really really hurts mate, dont you know there is a world cup on atm and to say we are the same is heresy

<div>
(the_dark_master @ Sep. 25 2007,07:05)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Hold-on, Fausto's coming to live in Australia; well that little island near it. (Kiwi's &amp; Aussies are the same thing - aren't they?)  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just like Canadians &amp; Americans eh</div>
biggrin.gif

<div>
(the_dark_master @ Sep. 26 2007,01:05)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Hold-on, Fausto's coming to live in Australia; well that little island near it. (Kiwi's &amp; Aussies are the same thing - aren't they?)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
</div>
Yes, exactly the same, just like how the Indian and Chinese are the same.

Ever since NZ declined our(AUS) claim to disown Russel Crowe, old hate wounds have opened.

Depending on the Rugby World Cup results, the trans-tasman war may be inevitable

Back