Training Clarifications!!!!

TylerDurden

Ive been reading up on all the posts of training for 2times a day 3times a week and ive found some confusing comments. On one of bryans articles he says its ok to repeat your morning workout in the pm. My question is say i did 2 sets of bench in the morning, would i do 2 more sets in the pm? It just seems like alot to me. Is it better to do one set of bench in the morning and one set in the pm? I know its all about increasing frequency, but this am pm stuff is so confusing! would it be better to do like 2 sets of bench in the morning and 2 sets dip at night? and for those experienced people out there, is it better to just do different exercises at night? like do chest,shoulders,tri's in the morning and say back,bis,legs and night?

I would do 1 set of benches and 1 set of dips both in the AM and the PM. I believe in variety and frequency. Since you would only be working out 3 times per week, that is 12 sets for the chest. Nothing wrong with that. I usually shoot for at least 9 and usually 12 sets per week for the larger body parts, using, of course, compound exercises.

Back