Tribulus

RedDelPaPa

Hi all.

I'm curious if anyone here has tried, or is using the natural herb Tribulus for it's supposed natural testosterone boosting abilities for adding more muscle, faster.

If so, what help have you noticed from it if any, and what are the side effects if any?

Thanks,
Red

[b said:
Quote[/b] (RedDelPaPa @ Jan. 04 2005,8:50)]Hi all.
I'm curious if anyone here has tried, or is using the natural herb Tribulus for it's supposed natural testosterone boosting abilities for adding more muscle, faster.
If so, what help have you noticed from it if any, and what are the side effects if any?
Thanks,
Red
dont bank on anything

results, or side effects. :D

Before I went on Androgel, I tried Biotest's Tribex supplement. At the time my T was being tested by an Endochronologist so I got some good readings. My total T actually did double. The bad news is that it only went from 150 to 300dg/ml. That increase could have been from normal hormonal fluctuations but I have no way of knowing. I did notice an increase in my libido that appeared to be driven by something outside of my pathetic T levels. I am told that that is a side effect of tribulus but, again, I cannot really document that. What we need to do is find some other old goat who is not on any T supplementation, an increasingly rare bird by the way even outside of weight lifters, and surreptitiously slip some tribulus into his geritol and see if that perks him up at all.
laugh.gif

tribulus does increase t-lvl...but to just marginal degrees...so if you want to increase test just overfeed what you do when you bulk anyway, watch that you eat a good amount of fats what will be beneficial for test...and if you want to step on the hard way - ph/roids are always an option if you dont have more conflicts

Back