Squat 5x## Leg Press 5x##
Deadlift 5x## Rows 5x##
Inc Bench 5x## Dips 5x##
Shrugs 5x## Shrugs Rev 5x##
Sitting Curls 5x## Preacher 5x##
Skulls 5x## Tri pushup 5x##
Calves 5x## Calves 5x##
Military P 5x## Side Delt Raise 5x##

Ive changed the type of excercise for the muscle on A and B. Was looking for a few peoples opinions on whether this looks like an decent setup ? (I have been weight lifting for about 2 years)

Thanks for any help, sorry for being a noob
smile.gif

Bell559

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Workout A Workout B

Squat 5x## Deadlift 5x##
Inc Bench 5x## Dips 5x##
Rows 5x## Chinups 5x##
Sitting Curls 5x## Preacher 5x##
Skulls 5x## Tri pushup 5x##
Calves 5x## Calves 5x##
Military P 5x## Side Delt Raise 5x##</div>

I have arranged it as I think it should be, dropped the shrugs as unnecessary, included Chinups as there were only rows before.
Also dropped leg press as it is unnecessary in the face of squats/deadlifts (you had these together, a big no-no in the heavy phase - most people's backs cannot take it!)
wink.gif

I'd still drop the bicep/tricep one during the 15's and 10's and only include one to two sets of supersets. The rest looks fine.

<div>
(bell559 @ Feb. 16 2007,04:24)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Workout A                     Workout B

Squat 5x##            Deadlift 5x##      
Rows  5x##                        Chin-Up/Pulldown Movement
Inc Bench 5x##           Dips  5x##
Military P   5x##                  Side Delt Raise 5x##
Shrugs 5x##    
Sitting Curls 5x##            Preacher  5x##
Skulls  5x##            Tri pushup  5x##
Calves  5x##            Calves  5x##

Ive changed the type of excercise for the muscle on A and B.  Was looking for a few peoples opinions on whether this looks like an decent setup ? (I have been weight lifting for about 2 years)

Thanks for any help, sorry for being a noob
smile.gif
</div>
I left the shrugs in Workout A but Deadlifts will stimulate your traps more than enough in Workout B.

Moved your shoulder exercises up before you train your arms. Training triceps before military presses will probably decrease the amount of weight you can use on your pressing movement.

I am one of the people that always trains arms regardless of the rep scheme - I've tried not training arms and my arms end up looking they are not trained -  
wink.gif

Good Luck
Firm

Back