weak sauce

mexican

well, I stopped working out for about 3/4 months after my 4th hst cycle, and I got back to working out last week. I was in shock as to how weak i am now. I had to go back and use the numbers I used for my second cycle, even almost my first cycle. And I have trouble completing each set.

Does anyone know what I could do to gain my strength back rather faster... or should I just keep lifting until I reach that point again?

Thanks,

Daniel

<div>
(mexican @ Oct. 03 2006,16:00)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">.. or should I just keep lifting until I reach that point again?</div>
I'd keep lifting to beyond the point you reached previously.
laugh.gif

It sounds like you screwed up in your diet while you took time off. You should not have lost that much strength. Just get back on the consistency cycle with lifting and diet. It comes back a lot faster than it took to get it originally.
cool.gif

do strength training instead ... i didn't get much strength while doing hst, when you strong go back to hst

never stop eating maintenence, it is a necessary evil

my girlfriend thinks i'm insane when she catches me making eggs 11.30 at night so i can store them in tupperware for work the next morning

Don't worry, for the time you were off, the strength will come back fairly fast. Just stick with it. It will take far less time to get back to where you were, than it took to get there to start with...you'll be suprised
smile.gif

Like both Old and Grey and Omega suggested, keep at HST. Your strength will come back very quickly as long as you keep at it.

Thanks for the advice, i shall stick to it and my diet. I did screw up by not going to the gym, oh well. I'll let you guys know when I get my normal strength back

Daniel

Back