Welcome back

Fausto

HST Expert
JV

He is back! Yeah!
biggrin.gif

Yes, I seem to be back, but my Batman avatar seems to be missing.
biggrin.gif
oh well...

Thanks too, Joe.Muscle and 9to5 for the gracious words in the other thread, especially Joe's utterance. hehehe. Nice one, I don't think how I could have ever felt really "welcome" without someone saying a censored word in surprse.
biggrin.gif
Whaddup Joe, are you like the hulk now? Hey 9to5, how's it going with your hypertrophy studies? You must be like a hypertrophy wizard now
cool.gif

What a nice forum, hehehe. So, have you boys been playing nice?
laugh.gif

C u around the board guys.

Hey Faust, what happened to my avatar? Do I neeeeeed to upload it again? (Yep, I'll gladly work my way through a heavy workout, but uploading the avatar again just seems toooo much work)

Cheers
smile.gif

-JV

Seems like it, many have lost their avatars too.

I must say the board is a bit screwy, error 500's etc, etc.

put it on another thread never seen this ...jvroig nice your back mate first o&g then you good to have you both back though
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">You must be like a hypertrophy wizard now</div>
Far from it, believe me!
laugh.gif
For me, it's just common sense to be around and learn from the other guys who really know what they 're saying.
tounge.gif

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">vroig nice your back mate first o&amp;g then you good to have you both back though</div>
Cosign.

Cheers,
Dimitris

Hehehe, well it wasn't really that I &quot;left&quot;, more like I failed to visit. I had no net for a long time (at least, no internet that I can use for leisure stuff), then I managed to dump myself with lots of work.

So yep, Colb, I'm stayin.

Well, if the faust-man says i gotta upload the avatar again, well, who am I to disagree with the faustus-dude?
biggrin.gif

After all, like O&amp;G said, it's like flying without wings... oh crap, I think that's a crappy boy-band song... wait, yeah, what he said was flying with just one wing, hehehe, I concur.

Hey Tot, thanks, but i gotta say... why in the heck do you still have the same old avatar? Did u have to upload it again too?

Thanks guys

Regards,
-JV

Well, you may be able to know this one off better than us, some of us have lost the team icon as well.

To me, it did not cause a big deal to upload it.

He, he, he, he....my own flag...let us hope they do something constructive this World cup looking good so far! But Brazil wow man...those guys are someting else!
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

I got my avatar back, I found time to upload it (took me about 3 seconds to find the gif, and about 1 sec to upload it).

I think the only graphic lost is the &quot;special&quot; teamicon of Admins/Experts. That's checked on the server side; they either changed the path (or it's pointing on the wrong location), or the file got lost, because only the alt text is shown.

Well, Bryan and the maintainers (if he does have help, I hope he does) will get around to it soon. I hope he notices my post in the Board Maintenance thread, it's a pain not being able to send a pm.

Regards,
-JV

P.S.: The fact that it's unconvenient to post due to the server error, yet we STILL have a lot of posts is just testament to how HST has been endeared to us. Well, what can I say, hard to let go of something this good
laugh.gif

I'm used to the error now. I routinely just hit back after I post and then go back to the topic list.

Oh, I kept my avatar during the change because it was linked from my own server, thus it was immune.

Back