what da.....

• Thread starter Thread starter imported_drpierredebs
  • Start date Start date
I

imported_drpierredebs

SO I have completed a 3rd straight day of full body work outs as I hit the cutting

3x5 Squat, Bench, Row, Press, Deadlift, Dip, Chin, PCPs.

using about 15% below my 5 RM.

I feel the work out as I am a little stiff, and I ain´t doggin the workout by any stretch....but I am not having any trouble doing this everyday so far. Granted it is only the third day, but when U start the workout I am sore as hell and whne I finish I feel like a million bucks.

What gives ? is this normal? or will I be hit upside the head in a few more days?
I am planing on doing 2. 4 week cycles increasing the weight once every week.

cheers,

Pierre

It's normal, but I imagine once you get home from the gym, you just want to lay down. I am pumped up after a lot of my workouts... the bloods flowing, and you feel good about yourself, and if you ate a lot before, you still have the energy.

You have also done a 5 days a week full body training?
Did it work for cutting?

Yeah, I just came off two cycles of 5-8x/week, but I messed up on my caloric intake with an error in my excel spreadsheet that I just realized TODAY!
mad.gif
this threw it off by several hundred calories/day which made me more or less maintain.. I put on 2.5 lbs of lbm and lost 1lb of fat in a few months

Now the true cut starts... I mean, I had to examine what was going wrong, and it was some wrong numbers I put in... gotta new version of my spreadsheet ready for the summer now!!

So it would have worked pretty well for cutting... I should be at a bit over 10% bodyfat instead of 12 right now.

pierre it means you are managing your routine correctly
cool.gif
 if you lifted to much weight then it would probably wreck you,think about this if you did
5 sets of 5 reps in one session with 45secs between it can be done, but it might be hardwork right.
all you are doing basicly is making the rest between sets 24hrs instead of 45 secs..and studies have shown how long you take between sets doesnt matter as long as you are ready for the next set
biggrin.gif

Back