What do you folks think of this?

RedDelPaPa

My personal opinion, I think it's hogwash. I checked out the official MAX-OT training philosophy. I think the guy is a juiced up beast that's going to make gains like he has from any training routine. He doesn't back up any of his claims with scientific studies. Where Bryan Haycock has. And he doesn't seem to even understand the science behind the training. I'm much more convinced by Bryan's research and development than by any other bodybuilding information I have ever found.

Everyone knows the more you can lift, the bigger you will get if your diet allows. Duh! :-) Problem is, it doesn't always work out that way. Sometimes, you just simply cannot lift any more weight.

I was stuck in a heavy lifting rut for months. With a slopped together routine. I wasn't getting bigger, and I wasn't getting stronger. No matter what I tried. I thought maybe I was overtraining. Took some time off and reduced my workout frequency. Didn't help. So I trained more often. Didn't help. Upped my diet even more. Eating more total calories and protein every day. Didn't help any more than a tiny bit. Probably more placebo effect than anything. Come to find out after reading the MAX-OT philosophy, I had basically been doing MAX-OT the whole time! And stuck, dead smack in the middle of a rut(plateau). :-) How Ironic.

Now, I've had minimal results with my HST experiences too, but I blame that entirely on my diet. I believe I simply wasn't eating enough. I went off my crash weight gain drinks shortly before embarking on my first HST cycle because I was growing a belly.

However, I am sold on Bryan's explanation of the science behind mucular hypertrophy. It just makes perfect sense.

N8

Hi

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I'm much more convinced by Bryan's research and development than by any other bodybuilding information I have ever found.</div>

As are most of us! Then there is the evidence, truly overwelming!
biggrin.gif

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Sometimes, you just simply cannot lift any more weight.
</div>

At which point in HST we have SD, which most other BB goons seem to have a serious issue with.

Now, I've had minimal results with my HST experiences too, but I blame that entirely on my diet. I believe I simply wasn't eating enough. I went off my crash weight gain drinks shortly before embarking on my first HST cycle because I was growing a belly.
Try out a real SD...14 days at least, to get you properly deconditioned...after all you were lifting heavy...and stuck
smile.gif

Get a routine going with just the basics the (big 5), you can always search for it, add isolations only from the 5's onwards...and please read the &quot;pimp my hst&quot; and the FAQ e-books, they are all worth your while.

Enjoy!
cool.gif

Back