What is your Avatar?

• Thread starter Thread starter imported_etothepii
  • Start date Start date
I

imported_etothepii

My Avatar (just put it up today) is my family coat of arms. Being shrunk down, it's hard to tell, but it's a black/grey pattern with an apple tree atop, and the motto "Vincit Veritas" or "Truth Conquers" at the bottom.

<div>
(etothepii @ Aug. 02 2006,18:23)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">My Avatar (just put it up today) is my family coat of arms. Being shrunk down, it's hard to tell, but it's a black/grey pattern with an apple tree atop, and the motto &quot;Vincit Veritas&quot; or &quot;Truth Conquers&quot; at the bottom.</div>
My avatar is me, and I chose it because....hmmm...why did I choose this....oh, I chose it because I'm a bad mofo (lol)

Yeah, my avatar is me from a little over a year ago. Not impressive like Steve's though...

Mine is me, and I wish more folks would do that. I sort of have a rule about taking advice from the squirrels that climb over the gym equipment...which is why I LISTEN when Steve talks!
   Hey, and I wanna see a pic of Liegelord! C'mon man, show us whatcha' workin' wit! As for Tot, that's art, man! Great avatar!

<div>
(quadancer @ Aug. 03 2006,08:32)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Mine is me, and I wish more folks would do that. I sort of have a rule about taking advice from the squirrels that climb over the gym equipment...which is why I LISTEN when Steve talks!
   Hey, and I wanna see a pic of Liegelord! C'mon man, show us whatcha' workin' wit! As for Tot, that's art, man! Great avatar!</div>
I agree that Tot's is very artistic. I'd like to see everyone here too, but I have to admit, there are times I'm just surfing through the forum, and I see Liegelord's avatar and say out loud, &quot;More cowbell!!!&quot; in my best Christopher Walken voice.
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

Other than the Hulk being cool and obviously a muscle related image - not much. I do intend to get a pic of myself up...not quite yet tho!

Mine is the tattoo I have on my left upper arm. I've always liked stars in emblems, logos, flags etc. I like the symmetry of mine.

Mine is just a fitness avatar...I found online.

However I have posted plenty of pics of myself...so if anyone wants to take a look just do a search!
biggrin.gif

<div>
(Joe.Muscle @ Aug. 03 2006,14:41)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">However I have posted plenty of pics of myself...so if anyone wants to take a look just do a search!
biggrin.gif
</div>
I'd be concerned if anyone did!
tounge.gif

Well, I'm a John Kricfalusi (Ren and Stimpy) fan and this is one of John K's characters. I wanted to use Powdered Toast Man but haven't yet found a good enough pic for an avatar. I would draw one but it's not a high priority.

Once I've done a cut I may chance a pic of self but that's a few more cycles away.

<div>
(quadancer @ Aug. 03 2006,15:19)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Lol, just put this up:
post-14-14765-fatchicken.jpg
</div>
In the words of Yosemite Sam, &quot;Har de har, har!&quot;

mrhorse.gif
No Sir! Didn't like it!

Back