What program while on 3 week M1T/4AD cycle?

SolidGK

Hello

I have six weeks to pack on as much mass as possible. 3 weeks of that is going to be a cycle of M1T and 4AD. Im not sure what program to do or how to cycle it in with my supplementation. The guys over at HST said to go off your cycle just as weight is increasing and reps decreasing to avoid lowering weights after your cycle when youre test is already too low.
heres what im thinking....

5th- no M1T
12- still off
19- ON
26- On
3- ON
10- off!
16- END OF HYPERTROPHY CYCLE...
==============================================With

DFHT...

Either
A. have six weeks of loading, 3 with M1T and then the last week (of the 10th- when i come off) do the lower rep week, so i can incrase weight and decrease reps when i come off. and after that i would take 2 weeks lowering weights and deloading and then 2 weeks complete rest.

B. have

5th- Deload
12- load
19- load (ON)
26- load (ON)
3- deload (ON)
10- load

this way i would load the first week being off, so i could increase the weight. but i also loose a week of being ON to deloading, is it worth it?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HST

5-15s
12- 15s
19- 10s (ON)
26- 10s (ON)
3- 5s (ON)
10- 5s (OFF) but ill be doing heavier weights with the 5s due to the progressive resistence principle and moving weights up each workout to reach my max by the end of the 2 weeks of 5s...

OR

or i could do 2 weeks of 10s, 2 of 5s, and 2 of max 5s or negs, going on for 10s and 5s and off for the max 5s or negs-- but i think it would be too drastic coming off and maintaining weights and reps.

----------------------
HI's Hypertophy program...
im not sure how id fit this in with the cycle...any ideas??

Thanks alot

Starting next week i'll be 'on' a M1T/4-AD cycle for 2 weeks. As in the HST FAQ, i'll be on during my last week of 10's and first week of 5's.

Almost don't want to do them since my results are going so well with HST right now, but imagine with the help what i can do! Ohhhh!

Back