What to do when there's a break in your routine

bosbik

Hi!

Just want to know what to do when you can't continue your routine because of some reasons e.g. you got the flu

thanks!
smile.gif

And where the line beyond which you have to start over with 15RMs? ten days is definitelly counts as SD but whats 'bout 5 or 7 days?

I am in my first cycle and unfortunately have had 2 occasions where I missed 5-7 days. I simply went back and did the last couple of workouts over again, and then kept on going. While I think missing workouts has hurt my gains a little, it's not the end of the world as long as you get back into it and keep progressing.

<div>
(faz @ Sep. 23 2006,08:06)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">either sd and start back at the begining or start back the week before you left of
cool.gif

biggrin.gif
</div>
Good info to know. Week 6 of my first cycle falls over Thanksgiving and I will be out of state for most of the week. If I drop back to the start of week 5, then it would take me four weeks to finish the cycle which would put my SD over Christmas, which is good because I will be out of state again.

<div>
(Kreuzerkrieg @ Oct. 01 2006,09:59)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">And where the line beyond which you have to start over with 15RMs? ten days is definitelly counts as SD but whats 'bout 5 or 7 days?</div>
repeat the last week

eat maintenance on your week off to not lose too much strength, even if you are sick... force it

Back