whats is an effective dosage of 1-AD?

rambo

To anyone who has ever tried 1-AD, how many milligrams of this stuff a day would be effective in eliciting adrogenic effects.
I have three bottles of 1-AD in front of me and am seriously considering taking 1200mg a day in order to fit within the time frame of 2 weeks on 4 weeks off. I know I will be taking 4 times what is suggested by the label, but I have heard that consuming more will be more effective. Exactly how much more is the question. Is 1200mg overkill? Should I have the number to poison control on speed dial? Please help.

I took 600 mg/day 5 weeks and was effective. I think it does take some time for the drug to kick in, even though forum posts on this have been mixed at best. Some find immediate strength increase, others take 4 weeks.

The next time I take 1-AD (assuming it won't be banned by that time), however, I'd probably shoot for 900 mg/day.

When I was taking it, I felt as though my body was resisting it all the way, trying to reestablish homeostasis. I'd be careful not to take too much ... Unfortunately, can't tell you if 1200 mg is the upper limit.

Thanks for the response, virtualcyber. At 600mg a day, did you experience any undesired side effects i.e. thinning hair?
Also, how far apart were the dosages taken?

Sorry about the late reply -- just saw your post.

I took 200 mg x 3 / day.

No problem with hair. I took a precaution and used nizoral shampoo (1 %). Don't know if it did any good. I would rub it in my hair, foam and wash other parts of my body (so my scalp would get as much exposure as possible to nizoral shampoo) before I rinsed it out.

Only undesired side effects were (1) slight numbness around the genital area (this was real, not due to any placebo effect), which increased for a while until it plateaued -- but I expected HPTA suppression so, I was not really phased (2) and some residual fatigue, but nothing major.

I felt my strength didn't increase quickly enough at 600 mg, even though there was a noticeable effect. I willing to try 900 mg /day the next time.

Back