who's first to try it

faz

1996, Aug 27

Naessens G, De Slypere JP, Dijs H, Driessens M

"There has been much debate on the topic of males ingesting their own semen for purposes of anabolic hyperactivity. This matter became such subject of scrutiny in the mid 1980's, that scientific tests were performed and the resulting data was much to our surprise. Tests were performed using a double-blind placebo to insure quality control of feedback.(8)The data involved 27 males ranging in age from 23 to 42. Of the 27, 22 worked out regularly, consisting of at least 4 anaerobic sessions with weights weekly. (3) The data was compiled on a duration of 6 weeks. Via masterbation, individuals ingested their own semen once a day for up to 4 days a week over the 6 week phase. (6) Anabolic activity was measured within 10 minutes after ingestion. Results were astounding in every test subject, however results were found to be less profound in subjects who did not workout with weights.(9) Of the subjects that worked out, anabolic activity was increased by 456% - 633% compared to the placebo group.(2) Of the subjects that did not work out, anabolic activity was increased by 3% - 11% compared to the placebo group.(4) Furthermore, the results were only effective when subjects ingested their own semen.(12) When exogenous semen was introduced for ingestion, data showed no change whatsoever in anabolic activity.(11) We beleive the latter to be due from a combination of the bodies own filtering process, the 'fight or flight' mechanism of the white blood cells, and receptor peptides ability to decipher between its own RNA/DNA and outside 'alien' sources.(16) In summary, the data concludes that subjects who workout with weights and ingest their own semen 4 days a week can accelerate the muscle growth process via anabolic hyperactivity."

(2) Max SR. Semen ingestion and anabolic activity: glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase. Mol Cell Endocrinol. 1984 Dec;38(2-3):103-7.

(3) Rance NE, Max SR. Modulation of the cytosolic androgen receptor in striated muscle by orally ingesting semen. Endocrinology. 1984 Sep;115(3):862-6.

(4) Kobori M, Yamamuro T. Effects of semen ingestion and free testosterone levels. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1989 Jun;(243):306-11.

(6) Suzuki S, Yamamuro T. Long-term effects of semen ingestion on rat skeletal muscle. Exp Neurol. 1985 Feb;87(2):291-9.

(11) Koot RW, Amelink GJ, Blankenstein MA, Bar PR. Hyper anabolism promoted via oral administration of semen. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 1991;40(4-6):689-95.

(16) Naessens G, De Slypere JP, Dijs H, Driessens M. Acceleration of anabolic activity from ingesting ones own semen. Int J Sports Med. 1995 Aug;16(6):413-414

Well the price is right!! and it is not as bad as eating afterbirth. I have read about eating a Placenta or that first milk from a new mothers tit....but have not heard this one before. It this for real? You would have though we would have heard it before.

Just don't eat asparagass before trying this.

Bob
sad.gif

prostitutes, generally, should be much stronger than they are.
as I have no experience with prostitutes, are they bigger and stronger than
non-professionals?
What about amazons?
or does this only work for men?

Do a google on the biochemical contents in male sperm and maybe you can determine if it is BS or not.

on the other hand, my wife does want bigger shoulders.

btw it is BS.

Just Pubmed some of the other references.

i.e
here is the real title of reference number #3

Endocrinology. 1984 Sep;115(3):862-6. Related Articles, Links

Modulation of the cytosolic androgen receptor in striated muscle by sex steroids.

Rance NE, Max SR.

We studied the influence of orchiectomy (GDX) and steroid administration on the level of cytosolic androgen receptor in rat levator ani muscle and rat skeletal muscles (tibialis anterior and extensor digitorum longus). Androgen receptor binding to muscle cytosol was measured using [3H]methyltrienolone (R1881) as ligand, a 100-fold molar excess of unlabeled R1881 to assess nonspecific binding, and a 500-fold molar excess of triamcinolone acetonide to prevent binding to glucocorticoid and progestin receptors. Bound and free ligand were separated by column chromatography with Sephadex G-75. In levator ani muscles from intact animals (controls), maximum R1881 binding (Bmax), determined by Scatchard analysis, was 2.5 fmol/mg protein (Kd = 0.68 nM). Thirty days after GDX, Bmax increased to 500% of the control value, with no significant change in Kd (0.96 nM). Using saturating levels of R1881, Bmax was increased to 280% of the control value 12 h post-GDX, 600% at 14 days, 478% at 30 days, and 133% at 44 days. The increase in receptor binding was blocked by cycloheximide. Administration of Silastic capsules containing testosterone propionate 30 days post-GDX resulted in R1881 binding at the control level at 44 days. Surprisingly, administration of 17 beta-estradiol (E2) 30 days post-GDX resulted in increased (480%) R1881 binding. Thus, E2 may cause induction of the cytosolic androgen receptor in levator ani muscle from GDX rats; alternatively, the rate of receptor degradation may be altered. R1881 binding by skeletal muscle cytosol was increased 139% at 12 h, 212% on day 14, 220% on day 30, and 158% on day 44 with respect to the control value. Administration of testosterone propionate at 30 days caused R1881 binding to return to the control value by day 44, whereas E2 was without influence. The differences in response of levator ani and skeletal muscle receptors may account for the differential effects of sex steroids on these muscle types.

PMID: 6611254 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

more

the real reference number 4

Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1989 Jun;(243):306-11. Related Articles, Links

Effects of gonadectomy and estrogen administration on rat skeletal muscle.

Kobori M, Yamamuro T.

Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Kyoto University, Japan.

The effects of sex hormones on rat soleus and caudofemoralis muscles were examined histochemically. The fiber diameter of three types of fibers, Types 1, 2A, and 2B, was larger in the adult male rat than in the female rat. The size of all three types of fibers was increased by ovariectomy, but the effect was most prominent on Type 2A. Orchiectomy resulted in a decrease in the size of Type 2B, but caused no change in Types 1 and 2A. Estrogen administration resulted in a decrease in the size of all types of fibers in both male and female gonadectomized rats. The total number and composition of each fiber type were not affected by gonadectomy or estrogen administration. Thus, the sex hormones exerted their effects on muscle fiber diameter, with female sex hormones having an inhibitory effect and testosterone having a promotive effect, but the fiber type profiles and the total number of fibers were not affected.

PMID: 2721072 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

I did a quick google and yahoo search. Did not find anything about muscle growth -- but aparently a lot of guys are into this. Hmmmmm. and I though I had heard everything.

<div>
(faz @ Jun. 01 2006,14:20)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">&quot;There has been much debate on the topic of males ingesting their own semen for purposes of anabolic hyperactivity.&quot;</div>
Not on my part.  I'm pretty sure the debate would go just like this:

Them: &quot;What do you think about ingesting your own semen for the purpose of anabolic hyperactivity?&quot;

Me: &quot;Get the &amp;^%$@# away from me!!!&quot;

if you dont ejac then the sperm is broken down and recycled into fresh sperm.

so these guys are bascially recycling it in a different and disgusting way when they could just let it be.

id say save it for the girl friend, if thats what she likes.

Back