Yohimbe & Yohimbine

ChadsMach1

I was reading the Diet part of the FAQ where Lyle talks about Yohimbe and pharmaceutical grade Yohimbine and was wondering how does this stuff compare to ephedrine based products? I was also considering Lean System 7. Any comments on these?

Ok I could be totally wrong here but this is what I've gathered and am taking this from the top of my head.

Yohimbine is said to block A2 receptors which are more active in certain areas of the body than in others. The receptors cause your body to resist the release of fat from the cells in that area. For men its usually in the waist and gut, for women it's in the hips and thighs. By "blocking" that activity your body will be more likely to release the fat stored in those particular cells when you are burning fat. Obviously from the way it works you'd have to be in a caloric deficit, and a sufficiant amount of cardio will help to push that along. So it doesn't do anything other than allow for the fat that wouldn't otherwise be released when dieting or exercising to be released.

I'd personally like to see more studies on yohimbine. For some people it just doesn't work at all, others claim it works great for them. It may just be totally dependant on your chemistry. That said it wouldn't hurt to take the gamble and buy 1 bottle of that topical solution and find out for yourself. The best place to go to read the feedback is Avant labs website. They have plenty of feedback there, some of which is negative, some is positive, some people you can tell didn't even bother to diet or exercise, others did and it still didn't work...and yet others are obvious plugs for the product.

Back