Supplementation on Day Off or Cardio Day

MasterBlaster

Hi all. I'm looking for your thoughts for diet / supplementation on those days when you are resting / recovering or doing cardio only, as opposed to resistance training days. If you could give my your thoughts or a link to another thread, that would be great. I'd like to know;
1. Does you diet / supplementation change between resistance training vs. Days Off / Cardio
2. If yes, could you describe the changes you make, and perhaps what your reasons are?
Thanks,
MasterBlaster

Creatine: take everyday.

Whey: I don't take this on off days. I just try to have a lot of protein-heavy meals. However, if I'm doing cardio, I'll take some beforehand to prevent catabolism.

That's all I supplement.

-Calkid

Personally I do the same for cardio that I do for HST days. Been doing that for 6 mo. now, So far no aliens have burst from my chest but I'll find out eventually.

Thanks Mindwraith / Calkid, I want to be sure that I'm getting steady nutrition to the body, so I'm still trying to establish my diet for all scenerios. I don't want to underfeed, but I don't want to be using supplements that won't benifit either.

Back