Eggs, Eggs & more Eggs

Firminator

In an attempt to keep my carbs down during the week, I am eating eggs for breakfast Mon-Fri. How many ways can you eat eggs to give them some variety? I never thought I could get sick of eggs but I am getting there.
sad.gif

Anybody have any ideas for other low to no-carb breakfasts? Our cafeteria has bagels, oatmeal, regular cereal and eggs.
Thanks,
Firm

I dunno, everyone seems to think putting cottage cheese in a blender somehow makes it go down easier. Heck, maybe that'll work for eggs, too... :D

no ive tried that!!!! The sulphur smell is too much to bear in drink form! After a couple of sips you will just throw it away.
Scrambled, boiled, poached, fried (just enough oil so they dont stick). Omelete with any filling.
Eggs and ham. Eggs and bacon. eggs and turkey. eggs with plenty of cheese.
Making some pork mince?...crack in a couple of eggs at the end and stir around (like egg fried rice but without the rice ;) ) But i guess thats not really for breakfast.

More seriously, I find scrambled eggs go down easiest. Its much easier to get through 6 eggs scrambled than any other way.
When i was on a no/low carb diet (i didnt obstain from fruit or nuts, except for bananas which i did avoid), for breakfast i would have 6eggs scrambled with chopped up sliced-turkey/ham and some cheese, a spoon of no sugar peanut butter, one apple, one orange and a large glass of milk.

they only offer scrambled eggs? surely they must have either bacon, sausage, or some other method of preparing eggs?
crazy.gif

I always enjoy a good omlet w/ onions, peppers, and cheese, also scrambled eggs w/ montreal steak seasoning on them is divine (just dont put too much on)..I like eggs w/ hot sauce, eggs w/ cajun seasoning and low sugar ketchup and mustard on them...Eggs with chees and broccoli...Hard boiled eggs...Egg salad, mix it up and wrap them in romaine lettuce leafs, very good, also chop up green olives and put them in it too!

Back