Need routine critique

smooged

Hello folks, I was wondering if I am missing anything here. Do I need to make any changes?

Workout A.

Squats x2 (sets)
Leg curls x2
Incline Bench x2
Chins x2
Shrugs x2
Kneeling dumbell bent over row x2
EZ barl curl x2
Tricep pushdown x2
Single leg standing calf raises x2
V-situps (think that is the name of them at least) x2

Workout B.

Sumo deadlift x2
Leg extension x2
Dips x2
Chins x2
Shrugs x2
Kneeling db bent over row x2
EZ barl curl x2
Tricep pushdown x2
Single leg standing calf raises x2
Russian twists x2

How does that look? Are there any muscle groups that I am neglecting or overworking? I am not sure if all of my shoulders are being worked fully, like the front, back and middle shoulder. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Also, I forgot to add. I have a slightly messed up back, so I like to stay away from normal deadlifts and bent over rows.

Sumo deads and extension hits the same muscles. (Workout B)

Also, I'd be careful with pre-determining number of sets as your capacity can/will vary quite a bit during the different microcycles, and even day to day.

My point is there is one *major* muscle not worked in the B program, while "the front" gets all the fun. Just like arms I would make sure to do one pushing and one curling exercise.

Did you try using your legs ?
tounge.gif
Just kidding...you should read up on stances. You should feel it in your bum, but it's not like it's the main muscle worked...

Who knows!! , i know alot of powerlifters lift that way and they say it activates the posterior chain muscles the most... i haven't done ANY Sumos for a long time i've gotten used to conventional. :)

Back