College Bulking Diet

mport1

How does this look for a bulking diet (I'm in college, so my choices are limited)? I'm 130 pounds, 7% bodyfat, and I am trying to bulk to 140-145. It's hard to tell calorie wise what it comes out to, but I think it might be around where I need to be. I was thinking about staying close to something like this:

Meal 1 – 1.5 cups Kashi Go Lean, 1 cup of fruit or a banana, 1 cup skim milk, .5 scoop whey, multivitamin, flax pill

PRE-WO – 1/2 cup oats with honey, 1 scoops whey, ½ teaspoon creatine, 1 teaspoon (2 scoops) BCAA

PWO – 1/2 cup oats with honey, 1 scoops whey, 32g dextrose, ½ teaspoon creatine, 1 teaspoon (2 scoops) BCAA

Meal 4 – large pasta with chicken, vegetables, and marinara (or turkey sandwich w/double meat, salad), flax pill

Meal 5 – plain chicken breast, 1 TBS olive oil, rice, veggies

Meal 6 - turkey sandwich (lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle) (possibly double meat), salad

Before Bed – small salad with tuna, lots of almonds, flax pill

I will also be snacking throughout the day on low fat granola. In addition, I will probably be drinking 2-3 times a week (I know, I know), averaging 8-10 drinks a night.

somewhere around: 2953 calories, 68 fat, 400 carbs, 213 protein. (50/29/21)
Are these numbers good, or should I aim for higher/lower calories?

I'm not totally sure as of right now, but the numbers may be a little high (100-200 calories at most?)... with that bf%, you can eat 500 above maintenance and make some great gains following HST.

<div>
(colby2152 @ Mar. 07 2006,17:27)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I'm not totally sure as of right now, but the numbers may be a little high (100-200 calories at most?)... with that bf%, you can eat 500 above maintenance and make some great gains following HST.</div>
Alright, well what do you suggest I cut to make the necessary adjustment. Also, I may do 1-2 times a week cardio (possibly HIIT), if that would be to my benefit. Also, I used something similar to this for my last bulk, and I didn't gain too much fat.

Then keep it at that, I don't have of my stat sheets or equations on me, so I was trying to ballpark your metabolism

<div>
(colby2152 @ Mar. 07 2006,20:10)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Then keep it at that, I don't have of my stat sheets or equations on me, so I was trying to ballpark your metabolism</div>
Alright, that is cool. Yeah, I have used a lot of those calculators, and they all seem to give me something a few hundred calories less. I just don't know if I should trust that, because I want to make sure that I am gaining weight.

Back