AAS and Prohormones with SST

BIGBANGSingh

W/ HST, "The best time to take the any androgen is just 'before' the heaviest portion of your cycle." So how do you use androgens w/ SST, when you're always on "the heaviest portion of your cycle?"

I'm working on a 10wk AAS cycle along with HST. I plan on doing my 15's - just as I would natty - during cycle. I dont think it will make much a difference. However, I'm no expert so who is to say....

Just thought I would share.

Generally with SST you can use them any time. You just want to make sure PCT is handled correctly is all. With HST and the weight progression it's more about the timing.

wow.gif
3-->
[b said:
Quote[/b] (xahrx @ Nov. 19 2004,8
wow.gif
3)]Generally with SST you can use them any time. You just want to make sure PCT is handled correctly is all. With HST and the weight progression it's more about the timing.
"What often happens is that guys will max out their strength while 'on' by pushing low rep weights as heavy as they can possibly go. Then when they go off, they are forced to drop the weight because their strength and exercise tolerance goes down. This creates an environment of both 'low testosterone' AND 'decreasing weight loads'."
How do you counteract this problem?

Common sense and moderation. If you're maxing out at 300 on your squats right now, don't push things too far beyond that to a level you believe is not maintainable.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (xahrx @ Nov. 21 2004,12:04)]Common sense and moderation. If you're maxing out at 300 on your squats right now, don't push things too far beyond that to a level you believe is not maintainable.
But doesn't this defeat the purpose of max effort? Well, I guess in the long-term, your suggestion makes sense.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BIGBANGSingh @ Nov. 19 2004,2:56)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (xahrx @ Nov. 19 2004,8<!--emo&amp;
wow.gif
)]Generally with SST you can use them any time. You just want to make sure PCT is handled correctly is all. With HST and the weight progression it's more about the timing.
&quot;What often happens is that guys will max out their strength while 'on' by pushing low rep weights as heavy as they can possibly go. Then when they go off, they are forced to drop the weight because their strength and exercise tolerance goes down. This creates an environment of both 'low testosterone' AND 'decreasing weight loads'.&quot;
well, you could try not upping the weights considerably. Instead, just do higher reps. If you usually squat 400 for 3 reps, go on AAS and do 5-6 reps, so when you go off the juice, you might be losing volume but at least you aren't losing load.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoSox @ Nov. 22 2004,10:07)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BIGBANGSingh @ Nov. 19 2004,2:56)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (xahrx @ Nov. 19 2004,8<!--emo&amp;
wow.gif
)]Generally with SST you can use them any time. You just want to make sure PCT is handled correctly is all. With HST and the weight progression it's more about the timing.
&quot;What often happens is that guys will max out their strength while 'on' by pushing low rep weights as heavy as they can possibly go. Then when they go off, they are forced to drop the weight because their strength and exercise tolerance goes down. This creates an environment of both 'low testosterone' AND 'decreasing weight loads'.&quot;
well, you could try not upping the weights considerably. Instead, just do higher reps. If you usually squat 400 for 3 reps, go on AAS and do 5-6 reps, so when you go off the juice, you might be losing volume but at least you aren't losing load.
I was also thinking of doing something like BoSox suggested. Makes more sense, IMO.

by the way, my suggestion was taken from Bryan when he commented on utilizing AAS with HST, saying that you (ironically?) want to be OFF during the heaviest part of the cycle, so you can continue with the heavy portions of the HST cycle during PCT.

Back