American Stamina

Carl Spakler

I needed an after workout protien so I stopped in GNC (Reaffirmed I hate that place, what a ripoff.) and they gave me a sample of a new creatine yada called American Stamina by American Sports Nutrition. I tried the sample on my next workout day and felt really good, and had a hell of a workout. Just wondered if anyone has tried it, any word, good, bad, indiferent. Price is 26ish online. 50 servings

Here is a linky with all the nutitional info:
http://www.a1nutritionproducts.com/buy....stamina

From what it looks like to me, you could get the same results (if not better) by just throwing in a few scoops of dextrose with your creatine before you take it. Most of those ingredients are aimed at producing the same kind of effect as dextrose or maltodextrin, and it only costs $4 for a 4 lb bag.

Could somebody explain or point me to the dextrose info.

My understanding is dextrose is just for a transport system and insulin spike mechanism to help get nutrients to cells, anddoes give a quick shot of energy. Fructose, and mali. are for the same purposes but dex is cheap and effective.

Anyway thought was to eliminate my need to purchase creatine, glutamine, and dextrose separatly for a higher price. Have it packaged all nice, neat, low cal and cheap.

Well, if I can be honest with you, 75% of the ingredients are completely useless for any type of muscle gains. D-pinitol is an extract that is intended to increase insulin levels and increase creatine uptake......blah, blah, blah. Glutamine is useless unless you have a stomach ache. As is methoxy and ipriflavone, unless you have a tendon, ligament issue. If you haven't already read the FAQ's where Bryan pretty much breaks down every supplement out there (which are useful, which are not) I would advise you to do so.

If you are looking for energy, can't go wrong with ephedrine, caffeine, and dextrose.

Back