Boris Kleine's Diet

Lance

I noticed in a past post about Boris that he only spends 4 weeks to get into contest condition. 4 weeks! From my knowledge, the normal is ~ 8-12 weeks.

I'm assuming he must stay lean year round then. Lean gaining. I'm wondering about his diet. That's pretty much it.

This topic is old as hell, but to this day, i'm still really wondering.

Lol. Pretty pathetic of me to be bringing this back up, but i'm still so curious. 4 weeks! And i've seen his competition pictures, he looks great.

Good to see someone else reply to this thread. If it gets enough attention, maybe Blade or Bryan will tell us about Boris's ways.

Speaking of Blade, is he still on here? I don't think i've seen him post in a while.

Illfacell, posted a message about Boris' training and if I remember Diet last year or maybe it was 2002, anyway sometime ago, if you want to you can do a search and see if it's still around. Blade also talked about Boris' training a bit then also.

BTW Blade still posts, I saw one of his the other day.

I've searched him plenty of times. =)

I allways find his training, but never a thing about his diet.

Maybe I was just thinking it was diet, I remember all the training talk but I remember them discussing something else also. DUNNO

Sorry
sad.gif

If I get a chance I'll snoop around and see if I can come up with something for ya. ;)

Boris stays pretty close to contest condition in his off-season. His body responds extremely well when he starts lowering his carbs. We've experimented with various approaches, and have used a carb-cycling scheme similar to the UD2.0 along with a few tricks in the final week of contest prep with great success this year - which enabled him to come into the contest 7kg heavier, dryer and harder than a year ago.

I don't spend much time here as I moderate a norwegian forum for the website of my company, Tech Nutrition - as well as work long hours answering e-mails, coaching people all over the world, writing articles, and developing new products.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Blade @ Dec. 16 2004,4:01)]Boris stays pretty close to contest condition in his off-season. His body responds extremely well when he starts lowering his carbs. We've experimented with various approaches, and have used a carb-cycling scheme similar to the UD2.0 along with a few tricks in the final week of contest prep with great success this year - which enabled him to come into the contest 7kg heavier, dryer and harder than a year ago.
I don't spend much time here as I moderate a norwegian forum for the website of my company, Tech Nutrition - as well as work long hours answering e-mails, coaching people all over the world, writing articles, and developing new products.
7 KG HEAVIER THEN A YEAR AGO? wow... that's awesome.

how much LBM has he packed on since HST?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (OneMoreRep @ Dec. 17 2004,12:24)]7 KG HEAVIER THEN A YEAR AGO? wow... that's awesome.
how much LBM has he packed on since HST?
I'm not really sure, he started HST before I began working with him.

Only when the competition schedule is really busy will he cycle carbs to avoid fat gain. He usually just goes straight high-moderate carbs, protein in the 400-420g range, and fats around 20%, of which a few tbs of olive oil for cooking, and 2tbs per day of EFAomega, a special oil blend I designed consisting of EPA, DHA, CLA and GLA). He eats mostly chicken and rice, with some lean steak. Calories are in the 4500-5000 range.

Back