CLA

• Thread starter Thread starter imported_ejones
  • Start date Start date
I

imported_ejones

i read in the faq about cla and am considering giving it a try. how long would it take before you would notice a difference from taking it (i.e. how long of a supply should i buy if i wanted to experiment with it)? i am planning on taking 6 grams a day divided over the day. is this good? are there any side effects of taking so much cla b/c on the bottle the recommended usage is like 1/3 of what im planning?

cla is bullshit, just bluff nothing else...it doesnt work at all (maybe an increase in msucles of 0.5 % or something like that)

the same #### like hmb, tribulus and all that...

the only thing that is worth to buy: creatine, proteine, vitamines...

I wasn't going to post much on CLA for another 4 weeks. I've just about finished a 4 month test of CLA. I can only say this.

It needs to be taken very consistantly. I didn't miss one single day in the 4 months (4 30 day supply bottles) I took. Here's what I've seen so far.

Since I haven't finished my 8 week cutting cycle with it yet I can only say that when bulking I accumulate fat much slower over an 8 week period than I do without CLA. This is compared to previous bulking experience. In the last 4 weeks of cutting I've lost all fat except the stubborn spare tire on my belly. Its always the last to go. I can definately say the fat loss is faster.

As for muscle I gained 1.5 inches on my thigh during the bulking period. Unfortunately I can't compare this to what I gained previously. So I'm still at a loss as to whether CLA works well or not. All I know is I lost fat faster this cutting cycle than I did last time, and I gained less fat when bulking. Go figure. I'll eventually know whether I'm wasting money or not in the next 8 weeks or so.

In some cases I hope I was wasting money and can stop buying it, in others I'm hoping it works and I didn't waste money, but that'd result in my having to buy more.

If thats not vague enough for you, I'll post a picture of me shrugging my shoulders in an obviously confused manner.

I got my wife to try some since she's having trouble with the weight loss considering how she's been on a caloric deficit for a while now, and while she's gained muscle and lost some fat, I'm curious as to why she hasn't lost more.

thanks for the reply mindwraith. i just got my first bottle of liquid CLA today (VPX Thinfat). it was pretty cheap from the place i got it from too. what i have will probably last me a little under a month so i'll have to buy some more to finish my cycle. i'll update on my progress as well if anyone is interested.

btw .. do you know if liquid CLA needs to be refrigerated? it doesn't say on the bottle so im assuming it doesn't

No, dont refridgerate it will get thicker and thus won't last as long as it's supposed to. I learned this after 2 bottles. It doesn't say anywhere on my bottle to refridgerate, it just says a cool dry place meaning in the a/c on the counter.

CLA is best utilized on a bulk, as its main claim to fame is that it interferes with a substance in your body called lipoprotein lipase that helps store fat in your body. If you are on a calorie restricted diet, you probably will see very little benefit from it, as you are not taking in enough calories to add fat anyway. So you would be wise to save money in this instance.

The dosage on liquid CLA with clarinol is 1/2 tbsp which comes out to 3200mg I think.

Oh and I tend to agree, CLA is probably best utilized when bulking.

Back