Creatine and Protein

ChesterP

Hi I'm new here and i have a few questions. I'm not really sure what Creatine is but I am told it is good for you if you are working out. Can anyone tell me what it exactly does and how to ge some? As for Protein. I usually eat it after i work out but some people tell me i should eat it prior to working out. So far i haven't used any supplement in working out except for just eating lots of food. I have been considering takin gsupplments but rather not if there is better ways to do it. So help me out please :D Thanks in advanced

Yes as you see in the official HST article (you *did* read it right?) you want protein before and after working out. Protien before should be something like Whey Protein which is commonly used in protein supplements. Creatine is a natural substance (actualy can be found in beef - but in small amouns) that helps your muscles grow. You can buy some at any fitness and health store as well as this website.

Thanks for the help. I did read it but was still a little confused i guess. I have been working out for a while but haven't considered taking supplements until i heard about creatine and that i should be taking more protein. Thanks for all the help:)

Back