creatine

i mean through out the day, not when ur taking the 5-10g dose

It's recommended to just toss it into your pre-workout drink. On off days, just dissolve it in 8oz water or whatever drink you like (except orange juice & similar).

Read this post on creatine for Bryan's thoughts.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Titan_Chris @ Mar. 13 2003,10:05)]i mean through out the day, not when ur taking the 5-10g dose
Ha, 128 oz throughout the day, I seriously doubt I or anyone else could drink 128 oz in one sitting w/o throwing up some of it.

lmao ;)

i have read the faq on creatine or bryans post on creatine. i have been previously told that i should take creatine with dextrose / glucose and about 20g of it with 5g of cre to help shuttle it quicker or more of it into the cells.

anyone else agree/disagree?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Titan_Chris @ Mar. 13 2003,12:11)]lmao ;)
i have read the faq on creatine or bryans post on creatine. i have been previously told that i should take creatine with dextrose / glucose and about 20g of it with 5g of cre to help shuttle it quicker or more of it into the cells.
anyone else agree/disagree?
Pure creatine monohydrate is all you need, the sodium based transport slows down once the cells are loaded with creatine, there's no way to make them faster or load them past the max. Anything else added is a waste of money. Dextrose has another function though thats somewhere in the faq.

Back