ECA stack questions...

s7e

I am starting on an ECA stack daily. Taken a little before my workout on my workout days, and around lunch time on non-workout days. I was just wondering if they are bad for you in anyway. I am not fat, but I would like to cut a little body fat off. They will no do anything to my muscle mass, nor effect anything with gaining will they? Thanks.

ephedrine looses its strengh after about 2-3 weeks, but in combination with aspirin and caffeine you can take it for a while...although I would make a break of intake after about 2 months or so...

an eca stack helps maintaining muscles while cutting into bodyfat...you should take it daily if you dont have problems with your heart or a high bloodpressure...

you can combine it with narginin, theophyllin, yohimbe and other things to make it stronger (topical yohimbe for example)

Just look at the ingredients - there are differences in "alkaloids of ephedrin" "standardized ephedrin" and "ephedra"...

ephedrine looses its strengh after about 2-3 weeks, but in combination with aspirin and caffeine you can take it for a while...although I would make a break of intake after about 2 months or so...

an eca stack helps maintaining muscles while cutting into bodyfat...you should take it daily if you dont have problems with your heart or a high bloodpressure...

you can combine it with narginin, theophyllin, yohimbe and other things to make it stronger (topical yohimbe for example)

Just look at the ingredients - there are differences in "alkaloids of ephedrin" "standardized ephedrin" and "ephedra"...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (s7e @ Nov. 07 2003,9:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Taken a little before my workout on my workout days, and around lunch time on non-workout days.

If you're using them for fat loss, why not use the recommended dosages ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I was just wondering if they are bad for you in anyway.

Depends how sensitive you are and how you use them. Lots of people get edgy, some get palpitations, some die. The last, of course, isn't a big risk - but it's still a risk you should be aware of.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]They will no do anything to my muscle mass, nor effect anything with gaining will they?

All diets lowering calories below maintenance will affect gains and possibly your lean mass. Ephedrine may be protein sparing, though.

Back