Ecdysterone Dosing

xahrx

Does anyone know the suggested dose for this supplement if I decide to take it? I've seen products with as little as 20mg per serving reccomending only two to three servings a day, and some as high as 300mg reccomending more than 1 serving per day. More isn't necessarily better all the time, so i'm wondering what the minimally effective dose would be so I can find the best, most cost effective product. Found one relatively cheap one at 125mg per serving, doesn't sound too bad.

Alright, I did find a reccomendation after some serious searching of message boards of 3-5mg per kilogram of bodyweight. Anyone have an opinion on this doage?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dkm1987 @ Oct. 15 2004,2:05)]There are 3 (not including yours) threads here in the supplements section that have pretty much a good amount of info, also I have a decent paper that Bryan sent me about it also, it mostly talks about preparation of the actual substance and it effects.
http://www.hypertrophy-specific.com/cgi-bin....e24f40a
I did find those, looks like my dosing of 700mg per day will work. Not too expensive either. I'm looking around, trying to find info on phytosteroid research now, just to see what's up in that area. It's interesting. Mild but decent gains, overall good cost, no negative effects known. Seems like it might make a decent addition to creatine. Right now I'm checking for feedback on this product called Bug Juice. I'm thinking i'm gonna use it, I love the name too.

In one of my posts I put some links to research I had found, yes it is interesting but again I don't believe the mass gains as touted are real, I tried it for almost two months and saw nothing, but it could have been the dose response issue or maybe not enough protein ingestion.

If you want the paper Bryan sent me let me know and I'll shoot it to you.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dkm1987 @ Oct. 16 2004,11:06)]In one of my posts I put some links to research I had found, yes it is interesting but again I don't believe the mass gains as touted are real, I tried it for almost two months and saw nothing, but it could have been the dose response issue or maybe not enough protein ingestion.
If you want the paper Bryan sent me let me know and I'll shoot it to you.
Nah, thanks though. I found the posts and am browsing through them right now. I'm still gonna try it. To be honest it's fun to waste some money every now and then, and there are a lot worse things I could do with the 40 bucks it'll cost me. :)

Back