formastane

G

hey I want to use formastane (aromazap) during my on cycle...my problem is how big the dossage has to be? (I am 155 pounds) and How the hell I can wheight it (I ve got 2gr of powder at home...)

Is there some deal like a quarter teaspoon are 50mg or?:confused:

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wolge @ Nov. 01 2003,9:00)]hey I want to use formastane (aromazap) during my on cycle...my problem is how big the dossage has to be? (I am 155 pounds) and How the hell I can wheight it (I ve got 2gr of powder at home...)
Is there some deal like a quarter teaspoon are 50mg or?:confused:
Why don't you make a transdermal?

If you have the powder all you need is some 99% isopropyl alcohol, some isopropyl myristate and some oleic acid. You can get everything online.

And how do I know the correct mix-hold back-eat (hopfully this is the right word I had to search for it...)

how much do I have to take of each?! You took 50mg form. and it was to much wasnt it?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wolge @ Nov. 02 2003,11:09)]And how do I know the correct mix-hold back-eat (hopfully this is the right word I had to search for it...)
You'll have to translate this one to me....
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]how much do I have to take of each?! You took 50mg form. and it was to much wasnt it?

Trandermal means you apply it in your skin, if you're using oral then the effective dose is 250 mg. This is why I suggest transdermal, it's a lot cheaper.

but the topical gel also costs money...how much of each (gel/powder) do I have to take? how to mix it exactly? and where exactly to apply? is there some "manual"...
butbut.gif

I've heard that formestane is slightly suppressive and should only be used 'on' cycle to combat estrogen, does anyone know if there is any truth to this?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (KingProtein @ Nov. 09 2003,4:05)]I've heard that formestane is slightly suppressive and should only be used 'on' cycle to combat estrogen, does anyone know if there is any truth to this?
It's a theory that came from the endless debates between Patrick and Bill. It's probably dosage dependant. I've used it post cycle and it worked good, but then again, it was only a mild two week cycle so recovery shouldn't be an issue anyway.

It is a very efficient on cycle anti e though. Research has shown up to 80% aromatase inihibition with oral 250 mg ED or with IM 250 mg every two weeks.

Is there no oral formestane product?! I hate these topicals...and the powder is just hard to weight...

are there no pills, formestane? using during the cycle? I couldnt find some...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wolge @ Nov. 09 2003,12:19)]Is there no oral formestane product?! I hate these topicals...and the powder is just hard to weight...
are there no pills, formestane? using during the cycle? I couldnt find some...
There are a few oral products. Aromazap by Syntrax, as an example. The effective dosage is 250 mg per day, or 5 50mg capsules. It's more pratical, but a lot more expensive.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wolge @ Nov. 09 2003,9:47)]argh...yeah I allready on around 280 $ per month...
crazy.gif
Right. So if you just buy the ingredients and get a few grams of formestane powder you can make a topical that should last you for a few months at least.

yeah but the topical gel is close to as expensive as an antiestrogen gel...

hey restless, do you know where I can get a "manual" how to "create" such a gel? how do I have to "mix" it...? :confused:

thx restless, youre my hero...
worship.gif

the only problem I just recognised: on 1fast400 the transport matrix hast the same price as the whole topical antiestrogen (e-form) both (4oz) is 23 bucks...

is there any cheaper (hopefully much cheaper) topical transport matrix? (or do you mix everything by yourself?)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wolge @ Nov. 10 2003,11:31)]thx restless, youre my hero...
worship.gif

the only problem I just recognised: on 1fast400 the transport matrix hast the same price as the whole topical antiestrogen (e-form) both (4oz) is 23 bucks...
is there any cheaper (hopefully much cheaper) topical transport matrix? (or do you mix everything by yourself?)
Well, I do mix it myself. You can order all the chemicals in here, the only problem is that you'll end up with a large quantity of the solution. Enough to make a large number of those bottles. The isopropyl alcohol you can get at the pharmacy but the rest is a little tricky and pharmaceutical grade just get's very expensive. All you have to do is add the powder to the alcohol and try to achieve a final concentration of 50 mg per ml. Formestane is a little more trickier to dissolve than things like 4-ad. If you chose to get the ingredients, I'll help you out with the homebrew.

I am really thinking about it...because antie and phs are the most expensive parts of my sup...

thanks really for your offer to help...

that means do you also brew your topical phs by yourself?

I get my supplies from the same place as restless. Good product and much cheaper than buying a pre-mixed gel or solution. You'll be pleased with the money you save in the long run.
thumbs-up.gif

Back