fredh da star's Journey Towards Hypertrophy and Strenght

I've started my first cycle of HST now. Well, not started it, just establishing RM's... Cals have been dropped to about 1900-2000 on rest days and around 2500 on training days. Body weight is about 195lbs (88,5kg).

My internet isn't working at home, so i can only post while i'm at school. I'll upload pics when internet is back online at home. Training as usual.

A question to all you HST-guys, do you have to reach failure at the end of each 2 week block? I was kinda tired while establishing my 15RM's so on some exercises i did 15 reps but didn't really reach positive failure. I maybe had another 2-5 reps in me on some exercises, and on some i stopped when the speed on the positive part declined. Failure isn't neccessary for muscular hypertrophy, right? Wouldn't it be easier to progress throughout my cycles if i didn't reach failure on my 1st one?

Lol @ internet still not back at home. The cable company is a bunch of ****-****s. A whole ****ing week too fix a cable, i bet they're bathing and eating eachothers **** right now. 13 other houses without internet in my neighborhood, pathetic​

Back