gyno

Nemesis7884

what are signs of gyno that I have to be aware of? after my first two week transdermal ph cycle (low - moderate dossage) are my nipples itching...but I guess thats usual because I have read of others who reported the same after their cycle? so what are dangerous signs?

Excessive itching, swelling, tenderness, and of course, the appearance of small tits...
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nemesis7884 @ May 10 2004,4:01)]what are signs of gyno that I have to be aware of? after my first two week transdermal ph cycle (low - moderate dossage) are my nipples itching...but I guess thats usual because I have read of others who reported the same after their cycle? so what are dangerous signs?
Itchy nipples are a sign of the onset of gyno, though it doesn't mean you'll actually grow breasts. What are you doing for post cycle therapy (PCT)? PHs can supress natural testosterone at any dosage just like steroids do, and you should take similar precautions for the post cycle so you don't get sides like gyno and don't lose most/all your gains from low test high estrogen levels in your blood. If you didn't, you should have had some nolvadex on hand for PCT, it's hands down one of the best drugs for getting your hormone levels back in order.

Also depending on your age there's a chance you shouldn't have messed around with PHs to begin with.

acutally I use nolvadex at 40mg/day (very cheap
tounge.gif
)...the itching just startet at the first day use ov nolva, so I was a little bit anxious about it...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nemesis7884 @ May 12 2004,11:25)]acutally I use nolvadex at 40mg/day (very cheap
tounge.gif
)...the itching just startet at the first day use ov nolva, so I was a little bit anxious about it...
I had something similar after my first PH cycle. I think it's just estrogen. Even though lowered test means lowered estrogen, there's still an imbalance favoring estrogen, and since the halflife of orals and transdermals is short you can feel a rebound pretty quickly, regardless of nolva use. Thing is lots of things can get your nips sensitive, so just keep an eye on them and feel frequently for any palpable changes, such as nipple size, lumps or tissue masses forming under them, etc. IF that happens and PCT isn't helping, off to the doc, though try and keep the PH use to yourself or you may have insurance problems down the line.

I haven't done a cycle in a while, but I usually start PCT a few days before I'm done with the actual PH part of the cycle. I haven't felt an itchy nip since I did that, and recovery seems easier though it's never been hard for me and I don't have any evidence to back it up.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BIZ @ May 18 2004,7:24)]20mg/day of tamoxifen is about all you need to get the job done...
Most cycles recommend a tapered dose, starting at 40mg or even 60mg and going down to 20mg over the course of a few weeks because there's a dosage problem, whereby when you take a 20mg dose of tamoxifen citrate you're not actually getting that much tamoxifen into your system. 20mg of tamoxifen citrate usually equals out to about 15mg of tamoxifen. The citrate is there to buffer your stomach and as a stabilizer.

http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic/tamox.htm

Back