How VersaGripps Die

quadancer

I think these lasted 3 years, have been the best straps ever and all of a sudden, the "skin" cracked from use. I got only about four more workouts with them after that before desintigration:
versagripps002.jpg

What will I use next? The exact same thing! Just be aware that they die like a lithium battery: full power to the end and then sudden demise.

<div>
(quadancer @ Jul. 31 2009,7:47)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I think these lasted 3 years, have been the best straps ever and all of a sudden, the &quot;skin&quot; cracked from use. I got only about four more workouts with them after that before desintigration:
versagripps002.jpg

What will I use next? The exact same thing! Just be aware that they die like a lithium battery: full power to the end and then sudden demise.</div>
Dang, you tore those things to shreds. You're more destructive than my rug rats. Get the Pro version next time. See if you go through those as quickly, beast.

Yo, big dawg, if these lasted me 3 years, yours will only last you two!
...and tha dang price went up to $48-57 too. I'm thinking of trying out some grip spray, liquid or gel for a while first.

Back