legs sd

shakeel

have decondition legs for 2 wks .now am in sd for the upper body and planning to do legs squats leg curls and calves during this sd.is it possible?i have not w orked legs for 17days when iwas doing upperbody

Sure it's possible. It's a little harder to decon your legs when working upper body; some exercises will require significant load on the legs (ex: barbell rows will work your hams a bit.) But you can generally decon, especially if you use a lot of machines, and 17 days is plenty of decon time for your legs. Now you have to worry about getting good upper body decon while handling a lot of 45-pound plates for your legs. . . just try and take it easy.

It occurs to me that this is a good way to achieve nutrient partition even while doing decon; half the body is still in an active cycle and using up the calories. This may get you through your decons with less fat but without the need to vary your calories as much.

will the squats affect the upper body that is interfering with sd of the upper body?
i plan to take about 17 days of sd for the upper body and am thinking if 17 days is not excessive as i finished my cycle with 4 wks of pure negative?

the minimal amount for sd is 14 days the lower limit.what is the maximum amount of sd one can take without fiber atrophy and tissue loss?

Back