optimum nutrition

• Thread starter Thread starter imported_foozballking
  • Start date Start date
I

imported_foozballking

I always bought ON's protein since it seemed to have a good reputation on all the boards, and GNC has a great price on it. I was curious about their new product, Adenergy, and searched BB.com forums for reviews on this. It was obvious that all of the posters who positively reviewed it were in some way affiliated with ON.

This really shocked me cause I thought so highly of this company, I expect this from Muslcetech but not ON. Has anyone here actually tried Adenergy? What were your results?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (foozballking @ July 05 2004,11:46)]This really shocked me cause I thought so highly of this company, I expect this from Muslcetech but not ON.
Sorry, haven't tried it. As to their marketing though, can't fault them for pushing one of their products. As long as they're not doing it in a shady way, such as having their reps pose as regular forum users and then pushing the product, I wouldn't have a problem with them trying to sell the stuff.

I notice in the review section of Bulk Nutrition it has received more lukewarm to negative reviews than anything else. It doesn't seem to be much more than a mild thermogenic with a couple of extra thrown in. Adenosine triphosphate seems to be a key ingredient they emphasize, honestly not sure if this is the standard ATP we hear about in relation to creatine, and whether or not the 125mg per serving dose is bioavailable and enough to lead to anything positive regarding hypertrophy. Better wait for someone who's thinking better this morning.

Back